Take Back Your Voice!
What we do this year will determine Michigan's next 100.
Your contribution will help Voters Not Politicians put the power back in the hands of the people. The politicians and special interests who benefit from the current redistricting process will spend millions defending and protecting their system of abuse. We have to fight back, and that will include advertising and organizing hundreds of local events across Michigan to educate voters on their right to power. Help us make our elections fair, our voices heard, and our votes count!
To make a monthly contribution, please click here.
To donate by check:
Mail a check payable to Voters Not Politicians Ballot Committee with completed check donation form to:
PO Box 8362
Grand Rapids, MI 49518
Donations to Voters Not Politicians Ballot Committee are not tax-deductible.
1. This contribution is not being made from a foreign national.
2. This contribution is not being made in the name of another person.
3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of a national bank or federally chartered corporation.
4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a public body.
5. This contribution is not being made by a person whose treasurer does not reside in, whose principal office is not located in, or whose funds are not kept in the State of Michigan*. *For out of state entities, please contact the committee directly regarding the requirements for making a contribution.